FunPlus and XII Braves are proud to present Valiant Force Hero Design Contest 2017!
Back by popular demand after an immensely successful first edition held last year with more than 250 entries submitted by artists from around the world, with over USD 10,000 worth of cash and other fantastic prizes to be won!
Full details of the contest can be found at this link: contest.playvaliantforce.com/
Start date: NOW!
End date: 6th August 2017, 23:59 (GMT+8)
All winning entries, after the votes and judges' points are combined, will be announced on 8th September, 2017
(time yet to be confirmed)Prizes:
1st Place Winner: USD 3,000; Artwork made into costume and displayed by cosplayer; 1x randomly selected in-app hero card; and more
2nd Place Winner: USD 2,000; 1x randomly selected in-app hero card; and more
3rd Place Winner: USD 1,000; 1x randomly selected in-app hero card; and more
10x Merit Prize Winners: USD 100; and more
Top Voted Entry: USD 500Judges
The judging panel for this global art contest include:Glenn Kim
, who has worked on Pixar films such as The Incredibles, Cars 1 and 2, Toy Story 2 and 3, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Wall-e, just to name a few. Glenn currently works in games and has directed the art of Ravenskye City from Lolapps, a poker game from PokerStars, and now works at FunPlus on several titles.Anton Gustilo
, Art Director of XII Braves who previously worked as Lead Artist in Gumi Asia and Nubee. With 9 years of experience in the mobile games industry, he has shipped mobile game titles such as Brave Frontier, Harry Potter Spells, Puzzle Trooper, Slots Frontier and Monster Blade. He was also ImagineFX Magazine FXPose's Artist of the Month for April, 2011.How to enter:
1. Design a hero that could exist in the Valiant Force universe.
2. Write a short introduction about this hero (his origin, what does he do, etc)
3. Submit your entry through the contest website - contest.playvaliantforce.com/
Learn more about Valiant Force:www.playvaliantforce.com/www.youtube.com/channel/UCVwA-…contest.playvaliantforce.com/s…www.facebook.com/ValiantForce/Rules:
1. You must be at least 13 years old.
2. Your entry must be an original artwork that could exist in the Valiant Force universe.
3. Your entry must be at least 2000 pixels in the shortest length, minimum of 72 dpi, in a single PNG file, and be no larger than 5MB.
4. Please refer to our contest website at contest.playvaliantforce.com for more details.
5. "Like" us at Valiant Force Facebook page
to stay updated on further developments of this contest.
Good luck to all entrants!